O’Neal 3 Series Flat Helmet
The O'Neal 3 Series Helmet is constructed using a lightweight poly-injected shell and delivers full venting for improved aerodynamics and overall cooling.
- Shell is constructed with durable Polycarbonate
- Shell weight (size large): 1500grams (±50)
- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
- Adjustable visor design
- Intake and exhaust vents for ventilation and cooling
- Durable multi-colored clear coated graphics
- Replacement parts available
- Meets DOT, ECE 22-05 and AS/NZS safety standards
Fox Racing V1 Matte Helmet
The Fox Racing V1 Helmet is a lightweight, race-ready helmet with an ultra-precise fit achieved through 4 unique shell sizes.
This unprecedented attention to detail is matched further by each shell size receiving its own, uniquely-sized impact-absorbing EPS layer. The MIPS slip liner mitigates rotational forces – common in off-road riding – to help the helmet meet both DOT and ECE certifications. A series of intake and exhaust vents keep the rider cool, and washable internal liners and cheek pads keep the helmet fresh. The V1 Helmet features a patented Magnetic Visor Release System for the sun peak which protects the peak from damage and, more importantly, reduces any wrenching forces from transferring to the rider’s neck in the event of a tumble.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS)
- Lightweight, injection molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS)
- Removable, washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake vents and 5 exhaust vents
- Meets ECE 22.05 and DOT certification
Bell MX-9 Mips Helmet
When the moto gets intense, Bell's Velocity-Flow ventilation system moves tons of cool air in, and warm air out to keep you comfortable.
The Bell MX 9 Helmet packs a moisture-wicking liner that is designed to channel air where you need it and is fully removable and washable.
- Mips Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Velocity-flow ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
HJC CS-MX 2 Ellusion Helmet
The HJC CS-MX 2 Helmet features a very broad field of view and strategically positioned ventilation channels for forcing cool air in and hot air out.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell
- Revolutionary design with unique visor
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System has full front to back airflow flushing heat and humidity up and out
- Plush Nylex interior is comfortable, removable and washable
- Large eye port for maximum visibility and superior goggle fit
Shoei VFX-EVO Helmet
Get ready to rumble in the arena with the Shoei VFX-EVO Helmet, the next iteration of the popular VFX-W.
The VFX-EVO’s liner incorporates the unique M.E.D.S. (Motion Energy Distribution System), a specially inserted module of the EPS liner designed to absorb sudden impacts by reducing rotational acceleration to the head in the event of a crash. Shoei’s in-house testing showed rotational energy to be reduced by 15% in comparison to that of the VFX-W off-road helmet. The shell is constructed with high performance AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Fiber), a combination of fiberglass and organic fibers. The result is a rigid, ultra-lightweight, yet elastic structure.
The mud guard is specially shaped so as not to interfere with the wearing of goggles. Dedicated plastic tabs help hold the mud guard firmly in place during serious off-road riding conditions. The braced nose cover has been designed to improve safety: it features mesh to filter dirt and dust, and aluminum mesh to prevent roost from entering the mouth and is easily removed for cleaning and maintenance. The VFX-EVO’s newly-designed, adjustable visor designates the top position on the helmet as default, based on the preference of many top-ranked riders. A straight line is formed from the visor top to the helmet shell to ensure upward visibility. The adjustment system is facilitated with a special screw fixing nut, installed beneath the upper center of the visor, holding it firmly in place and keeping the nut from coming loose and falling into the helmet.
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell construction combines high performance fibers with organic fibers to create a shell structure that is lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Expanded rib shapes across the rear enhances strap-holding performance for goggle wearers
- Four shell sizes increase fit options that help comfortably fit most head sizes
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and rider testing
- Extra front intake vents combine with rear exhaust outlet vents and an enlarged neck outlet vent to maximize flow-through ventilation
- Cool air passes through the front intake vents, cools the helmet interior, and is exhausted through the rear vents by the force of negative air pressure
- 3D Max-Dry removable liner system material absorbs two times its weight in moisture
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) features special straps under the cheek pads which allow them to be easily removed, so the helmet can be quickly taken off by emergency personnel after an accident
- Aggressively shaped, streamlined V-470 visor is easily installed or removed with three external screws, using the center screw to adjust for optimal visibility
- M.E.D.S (Motion Energy Distribution System), a flexible insert that helps absorb sudden impact to the head in the event of a crash
- Larger mouth piece for improved air intake
- Ergonomically shaped mud guard
- Snell M2015 and DOT approved
Thor Sector Fader Helmet
When designing the Sector, Thor worked hand in hand with their team riders to develop a helmet that checked all the boxes.
From coverage, to comfort and ventilation, the Sector Helmet has been carefully designed to deliver first-class performance across the board.
- Dual density EPS liner provides progressive impact absorption
- Fully adjustable visor provides ample coverage
- Hi-flow mouth vent with filter to prevent roost from entering
- Injection molded polycarbonate/ ABS shell
- Flexible rubber nose piece helps deflect roost
- Rear shell shape quickly and easily positions the goggle strap
- Extensive venting with internal air passages for maximum cooling
- DOT / ECE 22.05 Approved
Alpinestars Supertech M5 Rover Helmet
The all-new S-M5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development, and testing.
Alpinestars scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer a helmet that is safe and thoughtfully designed to deliver optimal protection and comfort. This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight, while the five density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption. Other key design features include an engineered raised area with padding to effectively reduce the forces transmitted to the collarbone and a patented visor release system that ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption
- Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on
- 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort
- Removable comfort liner with Silverplus treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking
- Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable
- Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance
- Soft textile chin strap is wider than certification requirements for optimal safety and rider comfort
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit
Sedici Viaggio Mappa Helmet
The Viaggio Adventure Helmet features an injection-molded ABS shell and creature comforts every ADV rider will appreciate.
The Viaggio features a quick release clear face shield and a removable injection molded visor for easy customization. Additional features include a removable and washable comfort liner and a ventilated chin bar. The Sedici Viaggio Adventure Helmet is the perfect match for long distance riders who expect technical versatility and uncomplicated convenience.
- Hi-tech injection molded ABS shell
- Double D-ring safety fastening
- Quick release clear face shield fitted as standard
- Separate flip-down tinted sun visor
- Removable injection molded peak
- Chin-bar airflow vent with metal mesh
- Removable air-flow comfort padded lining
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
LS2 Subverter EVO Helmet – Solid
This re-designed rotational impact mitigation system replaces the prior Subverter Helmet’s MIPS design. The end result is a Subverter Evo Helmet that benefits from being sleeker, lighter and more protective for the rider. Paired up with LS2’s KPA shell construction, the Subverter Evo makes the most of the helmet’s three unique shell sizes for a smaller overall profile and reduced weight. Potential head and neck trauma is reduced further with the addition of a flexible, break-resistant sun peak.
The race-bred heritage continues with a grand total of thirty-five intake and exhaust ports for a truly winning vent scheme. The Subverter Evo’s vast eyeport delivers unsurpassed visibility and pairs with virtually any goggle. Interior fabrics use a moisture-wicking, antimicrobial design to maximize comfort and airflow, and the Subverter Evo Helmet achieves both DOT and ECE 22.05 safety certifications.
- LS2 Kinetic Polymer Alloy shell
- Integrated Synthetic Sliding Impact System
- Three shell sizes
- 35 total intake and exhaust ports
- Oversized eyeport compatible with all goggles
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial interior fabrics
- Removable, washable cheek pads and liners
- 3D laser-cut cheek pad and EPS structure
- Flexible, break-resistant sun visor
- Double D-rings closure
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
Icon Airflite Moto Rubatone Helmet
Don't be pigeonholed into a certain type of riding. You may not fit into a neat little riding category so rock a helmet that doesn't either.
The Icon Airflite Helmet can attack corners on the weekends and battle against traffic on the weekdays. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking through ape hangers or gripping clip-ons. The Icon Air Flite Helmet doesn’t care what you ride. It just wants to go fast and look threatening.
Its chin vent is functional to flow air and terrify à la a Hannibal Lecter face mask. Intake vents snort in so much fresh air that you can smell pedestrian’s fear as you’re rolling down the block. They will not jaywalk in front of you. A drop down internal sun visor allows you to manage the sun or go to incognito mode at the flip of a switch. The injection molded polycarbonate shell is strong to absorb energy and remain intact just in case you unintentionally headbutt something solid. Its Hydradry liner wicks moisture to keep your noggin dry and comfortable.
The Moto Rubatone version of the Icon Airflite Helmet includes both a clear face shield and a removable, Rubatone black sun peak. The Moto Rubatone Helmet can be outfitted with either the face shield or the visor peak at one time. You cannot moto with both accessories fitted simultaneously. (Pedestrians’ and passersby’s faces would melt off. The look of the combined face shield / sun peak duo would simply be too much for the world to handle at this time.)
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Clear face shield included
- Aerodynamic, removable visor peak included
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Removable side plates
- Molded breath deflector
- Chin curtain
- Removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) and SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country