Bell MX-9 Adventure Mips Helmet
Born from Bell's extensive and legendary experience, the Bell MX-9 Helmet blends the best of their dirt and street knowledge into a feature-packed middleweight ADV helmet.
Equally at home on the street as it is in the dirt, the MX-9 panders to those riders who are out there pushing boundaries and not stopping when the road ends and the trail begins.
The lightweight polycarbonate shell comes in three different sizes, mitigating bulk and providing a more comfortable fit. Bell’s velocity-flow ventilation system keeps air flowing, forcing fresh air in and hot moist air out, while the removable and washable liner and cheek pads ensures you can keep sweat and bacteria build up at bay.
The MX-9 ADV helmet can also transform into a more streetable helmet by removing the peak visor. Included side pods replace the visor where it mounts to the helmet, giving you sleek top-gun styling. When you hit the dirt and need the added protection of a pair of goggles, simply flip up the shield and throw ’em on. The MX-9 is designed to work with any dirt goggle out there.
Truly a go-anywhere, do-anything helmet, the Bell MX-9 Adventure helmet fills a much needed gap in the market and is perfect for pros and beginners alike.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Integrated face shield
- Velocity-flow ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Speaker pockets
- EPS-lined chin bar
- Adjustable mouth vent
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
O’Neal Sierra II Helmet
O'Neal Sierra II Helmet, featuring polycarbonate/ABS construction, is designed for more aggressive adventure riding and varying terrain.
The Sierra II Helmet includes an integrated face shield and a shorter peak visor for more diverse functionality.
- Shell is constructed from ABS
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Vent holes for optimal ventilation
- Integrated face shield
- Height adjustable helmet shield
- Padded chin strap with double-d safety lock
- Meets DOT and ECE 22.05 safety standards
- Designed for Street, Enduro, Side by Side and Adventure riding
AGV AX9 Carbon Helmet
The AGV AX-9 Carbon Helmet is an all-new design over the popular AX-8 DS EVO Helmet.
It starts with an ultra-lightweight 100% carbon fiber shell and a redesigned peak for optimal aerodynamics. The peak itself is adjustable to reduce the sail effect at high speeds. Superior ventilation is achieved with 5 total vents: an adjustable chin-vent, two brow inlets, and 2 extractors. The design of this helmet also allows for four different meaning it can handle practically any riding scenario.
On the inside, the helmet has a fit to allow for comfort while wearing glasses, and the padding is treated for optimal comfort. The cheek pads and top liner are moisture-wicking and the neckroll is water-resistant to prevent water from getting inside the helmet.
- 100% carbon fiber shell
- Tool-less, removable chin vent guard
- Five vents: adjustable chin-vent, two brow inlets, 2 extractors
- Max Vision Pinlock lens included
- Adjustable peak to reduce sail effect
- Double-D strap
- Speaker pockets
Fly Racing Trekker Pulse Helmet
The crossover design of the Fly Trekker Helmet combines the best of MX and Street styling to create one of the most versatile helmets on the market for adventure touring riders.
Featuring a dual density EPS liner to absorb different levels of impact along with a Qwik-Dry comfort liner and cheek pads for protection and comfort.
- ECE Approved / D.O.T. Approved
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell
- Dual density EPS liner – two layers of EPS, one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- 2 shell sizes
- Optically superior clear face shield with Anti fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance
- 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers
- Shield lock provides piece of mind, shield will remain closed in all conditions
- Easy shield changes – quick, secure and tool – less removal and installation
- Visor and shield integration enables the shield in the raised position, to be fully hidden and out of the line of sight
- Shield is designed specifically to accommodate goggles and goggle straps when in the closed position
- Qwick – Dry comfort liner and cheeks pads
- Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation
- Removable and washable interior
- High-Flow ventilation system
- 6 adjustable intake vents
- 2 passive intake vents
- 8 exhaust vents
- 3M highly visible reflective stickers for increased visibility
- Side plate covers included for street helmet configuration when the visor is removed
- Soft Fleece helmet bag
Schuberth E1 Endurance Helmet
The E1 Helmet offers adventure riders a modular helmet designed to perform when the ride leaves the pavement.
The design team developed the E1 in ’s proprietary aeroacoustics lab, resulting in a helmet optimized for both aerodynamic and aeroacoustic performance. ’s Anti-Roll-Off System keeps the helmet in place, while the removable and washable inner lining allows riders to keep their helmet clean in between adventures.
One of the most innovative features is the fully articulating peak visor, which can be adjusted to three different positions independently from the face shield and chin bar. The E1 can be worn with both the face shield and peak in place, or riders may opt to easily remove either piece for the ride. The E1 also features a closable air vent in the chin bar to ensure that riders get enough air as the ride intensifies, while a removable and washable filter will help clean the air in dirty and dusty conditions.
The E1 includes a built-in antenna for ’s SRC-System PRO. Utilizing the latest in Cardo communication technology, the Bluetooth SRC-System serves as an intercom with other riders and can connect to a GPS unit, MP3 player or mobile phone for navigation, music listening or phone calls.
- Interior liner has been designed with fewer seams and a more universal interior fit
- Improved EPS with integrated antennas for SRC-System which improves radio and Bluetooth range
- Micro-lock ratchet chin strap
- Large reflective panels on neckroll
- Improved face shield ratchet mechanism
- Integrated sun visor
The outer shell is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using ‘s typical compression molding process and thus permits great stability and a low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber
- Helmet shell technology from permits low weight
- Glass fiber with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Perfected aerodynamics for higher speeds
- Upward lift = 0!
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell
To guarantee ideal radio reception, the E1 is already equipped with two integrated antennas to boost FM and Bluetooth reception.
- Optimum reception at all times
- FM and Bluetooth antennas integrated into the helmet for optimum reception
The EPS foam liner is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
A special inner lining of the E1 was developed according to ‘s innovative Comfort Fit concept that ensures the helmet fits comfortably and securely in all situations. The combination of carefully selected COOLMAX and Thermocool materials, with the additional use of Interpower coatings, also make the inner lining a highly-effective moisture removal and cooling system.
- COOLMAX pad system, completely removable and washable (hand wash, 30°C)
- Optimized fit
- Variable venting for effective ventilation
- Adjustable for summer/winter
- Removable comfort cheek and head band pads
Thanks to the design of the vents, the supply of fresh air is increased by up to 60%. The combination of multipath channels in the EPS foam liner and the head/chin/mouth ventilation ensures that fresh air is distributed effectively over the entire head area.
A.R.O.S. and Neck Strap:
The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) was especially developed by as a safety feature and is incorporated into every motorcycle helmet. It ensures that the helmet cannot roll off of the head when the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted:
- The helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind
- The risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or throat of the rider is minimized due to the small angle of tilt
- Reduces the chance of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
The EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing face shields extremely quick and simple without the use of tools.
- City position offers maximum ventilation while traveling at slower speeds
- Pinlock prevents shield from fogging
- DOT (as of Spring 2018, USA is no longer importing ECE rated E1 Helmets)
Arai XD-4 Helmet
The Arai XD4 is world renowned for being one of the best ADV touring helmets on the market and one of the few that achieves a Snell safety rating.
The XD4 incorporates all of the same great qualities found in Arai’s other helmets including the comfort liner and cheek pads that feature 5mm peel-away pads that allow riders to tailor the fit. The shell of the Arai XD4 Helmet has also been aerodynamically tuned and, in concert with the removable floating peak, funnels air into the redesigned vents, improving overall ventilation and mitigating buffeting at speed.
The XD-4 is the helmet of choice for many hardcore ADV enthusiasts and sets an industry standard for comfort, quality and safety.
- Comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design with a 5mm peel away layer
- Improved shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- Exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- Chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Snell M2020 approved
AFX FX-41 DS Helmet
AFX should have called this helmet the FX-41 DEAL-Sport Helmet.
Absolutely packed to the gills with features, the AFX FX-41 helmet incorporates creature comforts absent from more expensive competitors, but at a very affordable price point. The FX-41 DS Helmet incorporates a drop-down internal sun visor, 17 points of ventilation, removable peak visor, huge eyeport with optically correct UV and scratch resistant face shield and a ultra soft removable inner liner. To top off this incredible list of feature the FX-41 boasts both DOT and ECE 22.05 safety ratings. This helmet is great for beginners and experienced riders alike, from ADV touring to dual-sport to hooligan street riding the FX-41 DS Helmet has all the bases covered.
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- Flip-up, flush fit, quick release, single turn screw face shield with side covers
- Shield itself is optically correct compound curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or for use with most goggles
- Shield can also be used without the visor with included side cover kit
- Smoke tinted inner flip down sun shield system with left side slide lever
- Helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypoallergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- 17 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead top and rear vents
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo
- Provides ample ear cavity space for most speaker systems
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- 2 shell sizes
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards
Scorpion EXO-AT950 Helmet
Scorpion has redefined a segment, melding the best features of touring helmets with the versatility of an off-road lid.
Scorpion EXO-AT950 Helmet is the all-in-one swiss army knife of the helmet world. The modular chin bar allows you to relieve your claustrophobia or ask for directions while the off-road style peak and large eye port deflects roost, blocks the sun and allows you to wear goggles when tearing up the trails. Additional features such as a Everclear anti-fog face shield and Speedview drop-down internal sun visor keeps your vision clear and ready for whatever is around the next corner. If you’re going to be hitting the highway, the peak visor is easily removed to give you an aerodynamic profile so you can bug out at speed. Eyeglass compatible cheek pads and a KwikWick II liner ensures total comfort.
- Advanced LG Polycarbonate shell engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- Dual Density EPS advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement
- Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual position mouth vent 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal and allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
- EverClear No-Fog Face Shield optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating, 100% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Wide eye port (11cm tall) allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility
- EverClear SpeedView drop down sun visor features EverClear anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- KwikWick II anti-microbial helmet liner keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Easy-use flip-up chin bar allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand.
- Communication system speaker pockets
- Removable block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- Folding metal visor hardware
- 5 year warranty
- 3 shell sizes
Klim Krios Pro Charger Helmet
The Klim Krios Pro Helmet upgrades the impact performance and ventilation with Koroyd materials and construction.
When compressed, the Koroyd materials crush and decelerate the impact energy to reduce head trauma. A full carbon fiber shell with an unmistakable wide carbon weave cuts the weight while still providing a strong shell. A Pinlock-ready face shield along with a Transitions Photochromic lens are included so you can take on various light conditions.
The specially designed visor and spoiler help to stabilize the helmet at speed. A quarter turn release mechanism lets you swap out the face shield and visor quickly and securely so you can go from street configuration to off-road without any tools. Use the Klim Radius Goggles whenever you are running the helmet without the face shield for superb eye protection.
- Hand-laid full-carbon shell features a wide carbon weave
- Optimized shell resin distribution for weight reduction
- Koroyd technology
- Clear Pinlock-ready polycarbonate anti-scratch face shield included
- Pinlock lens included
- Transitions photochromic face shield included, 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Quick release shield and visor system requiring only a simple, 90 degree quarter-turn to lock/unlock
- Aerodynamic visor and spoiler attributes to stabilize and put riders’ heads at ease
- Refined aerodynamics, vents, liner system for quieter ride
- Klimatek liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles
- Fully adjustable chin and forehead vents
- Quickly transition from Street to Off-Road or to any of four riding modes quickly and without tools
- Klim Radius Goggle compatible
- Fid-lock strap closure
- Sena 10U bluetooth compatible
- ECE 22.05 and DOT certified
Sedici Viaggio Mappa Helmet
The Viaggio Adventure Helmet features an injection-molded ABS shell and creature comforts every ADV rider will appreciate.
The Viaggio features a quick release clear face shield and a removable injection molded visor for easy customization. Additional features include a removable and washable comfort liner and a ventilated chin bar. The Sedici Viaggio Adventure Helmet is the perfect match for long distance riders who expect technical versatility and uncomplicated convenience.
- Hi-tech injection molded ABS shell
- Double D-ring safety fastening
- Quick release clear face shield fitted as standard
- Separate flip-down tinted sun visor
- Removable injection molded peak
- Chin-bar airflow vent with metal mesh
- Removable air-flow comfort padded lining
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
Nexx X.WED2 Purist Helmet
The X.WED2 marries the comfort of a touring helmet with the ventilation of a dirt helmet to bring you the ultimate ADV lid.
Big bikes like to go fast but sometimes the terrain requires calculated and strategic low speed prowess. In these conditions the X.WED2 truly shines. With double the air inlet ventilation in comparison to its predecessor, the X.WED2 does everything it can to keep you cool when you need to keep your cool. At highway speeds, head checks are more of a breeze because the the peak has been engineered to catch less of the breeze. A drop down internal sun visor enables a smooth transition from sunny morning jaunts to dimly-lit evening excursions.
- Revamped ventilation system
- Air channeling peak
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements, and carbon fiber
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system
- Double D-ring chin closure
- Removable, washable CoolMax 3D lining and cheek pads
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
LS2 Blaze Sprint Helmet
Blaze your own trail with the LS2 Helmets Blaze. This dual-sport helmet takes all the performance of a modern MX helmet and adds the features needed to make it the ultimate ADV or UTV helmet.
The Blaze shell is constructed from LS2’s Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA), a lightweight strong composite material, and is paired with a multi-density EPS liner into three shell sizes. The helmet features multiple intake and exhaust ports ported through the EPS liner for flow-through ventilation plus an optically correct Class A faceshield and internal sun visor.
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell
- 3 shell sizes
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Built-in drop-down sun shield
- Multi-port flow-through ventilation
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS
Icon Variant Pro Rubatone Helmet
Stealth, murdered-out, or blacked-out. It doesn't matter what you call it, the Icon Variant Pro Rubatone Helmet is a monotone monster ready to pounce.
The Icon Variant Pro Rubatone Helmet is an all-terrain terror that can hunt on the urban landscapes or prowl off the beaten path. Its composite shell is lightweight and stiff. A sculpted neckroll interfaces with your jacket so you can lean forward into a tuck without binding. A modular liner wicks sweat away so you can focus on choosing your line or the SUV that’s about to drift into your lane. The off-road inspired peak is wind tunnel tested for stability at speed. The Icon Variant Pro Rubatone Helmet is ready for any adventure be it in the concrete jungle, logging roads or other mind altering journeys.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking HydraDry
- Wind tunnel tested and refined anti-lift visor
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Integrated chin EPS air channels reduce shield fogging
- Quick change fog free shield
- Removable chin curtain
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Alpinestars Supertech M10 Carbon Meta 2 Helmet
Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't expect a sprawling city that can be considered the first-ever metropolis or the capital of the world to be made lickety-split.
Similarly, Alpinestars’ first foray into off-road motorcycle helmets took years of development, but the pay-off is a high end carbon fiber helmet with state of the art features and materials.
The Alpinestars Supertech M10 Carbon helmet uses a lightweight carbon fiber shell that comes in four different shell sizes. Its visor release system holds the visor/peak securely, but releases in the event of impact. Alpinestars provides two peaks with two different angles depending on the rider’s preference. Ventilation is top notch with numerous inlet and outlet ports connected with a series of airways that snake through the interior. The internal liner is an amalgamation of protective and comfort materials. A multiple density inner liner absorbs impacts while a MIPS liner protects against rotational energy. Alpinestars’ proprietary A-Head system is an adjustable head frame that allows you to adjust how the helmet sits on the head. Soft EPP foam cushions the bottom lip of the helmet to help avoid collarbone injury in the event of a crash. Emergency removable cheek pads along with a design prepared for the E-Ject helmet removal system make the Alpinestars Supertech M10 Carbon Helmet a protective motocross helmet filled to the brim with safety features.
This isn’t a fast food burger that has been sitting under a heat lamp. This type of refinement has to be made from the ground up. The feature packed Alpinestars Supertech S-M10 Carbon Helmet is a Michelin starred restaurant’s testing menu compared to lower end helmets.
- Lightweight outer shell constructed from 3K carbon fiber
- Multiple density inner liner
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) provides additional safety
- Four shell sizes
- Easy release peak
- 2 peaks included, one regular and one super high
- A-Head adjustable top pad height
- Maximum ventilation with 19 intake and 5 exhaust ports
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam to prevent damage to collarbone in case of crash
- Removable, emergency release cheek pads with 3D contoured foam
- Removable anti-bacterial and hydrophobic comfort liner
- Hydration prepared
- E-Ject prepared
- DOT and ECE approved
Firstgear Hyperion Carbon Helmet
The Firstgear Hyperion Carbon Helmet has everything you need whether you're commuting or exploring places you've never been.
With its lightweight carbon fiber shell to help reduce fatigue, or is dual density EPS liner for peace of mind, the features only start there. You will find details in all the right places, so you can ride in confidence and style.
- Lightweight carbon fiber shell
- Dual density EPS impact liner
- 2 Shell sizes, 3 EPS sizes
- Moisture-wicking removable liner
- Emergency release cheek pads
- Adjustable visor
- Removable shield
- High airflow ventilation system with four intake and four exhaust vents
- Closeable intake vents
- Meets DOT and ECE 22.05 certification standards
Read Also Top 6 Enduro & Dirt Bike Jackets