Belstaff Long Way Up Gore-Tex Pants
Belstaff takes a modern leap into technical adventure gear with the Long Way Up Gore-Tex Pants.
These trousers start with a waterproof yet breathable shell of Gore-Tex Pro three layer laminated fabric. Superfabric overlays at the knees guarantee a level of abrasion resistance that is ready for highway slides and low speed dives, time after time. During high exertion off-road efforts, oversized thigh vents make the most of low speed airflow. These vents, the asymmetric hip pockets and the main fly are all secured with YKK waterproof zippers. At the inner leg, the rider finds heat and abrasion panels finished in contrasting suede cowhide – giving a traditional nod to riding gear of the past.
Included is D3O impact armor for the knees and hips that is rated to CE Level 2. Knee armor is fully height adjustable. Also included is a removable impact protector for the tailbone. With snap adjustments at the lower leg, hook and loop ankle closures and clearance for fully armored off-road boots, the Long Way Up Pants adapt easily to a wide variety of riding conditions. The waist is adjustable. A high rise back yoke offers both better coverage and a jacket-to-pants connection zipper to pair to the Long Way Up Jacket.
While heavily steeped in the classic tradition, the the Long Way Up Gore-Tex Pants make a true investment into materials, features and performance that are a match with the highest performance ADV gear available in the moto-sphere today.
Synchronize your GMT. Pack the Bovril. Conquer some time zones.
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Tri-Layer Pro laminate fabric
- Superfabric reinforcement at knees
- Antibacterial mesh lining
- Double fasten waist with hook and loop adjusters
- Waterproof fly with gusset and waterproof flap
- Waterproof asymmetric bellow pockets with vertical and horizontal entry
- Vertical thigh vents
- Reflective 3M Belstaff logos and side stripes
- Suede inner leg reinforcement panels
- Raised kidney section with 3D embroidered Logo
- YKK jacket to pants attachment zipper
Belstaff McGregor Fender 2.0 Pants
Belstaff took the venerable Fender Leather Touring Pants and gave them a collaborative refresh with the help of Ewan McGregor.
Now called the McGregor Fender 2.0 Pants, the trousers feature an updated cowhide, accordion leather stretch panels and vented D3O knee and hip armor. The McGregor Fender 2.0 Pants combine the uncompromising protection of leather with a simple, timeless touring design.
- Grained cowhide construction of 0.9-1.22mm thickness
- Interior belt in traditional Belstaff corduroy
- Viscose comfort lining
- Accordion pleated stretch panels at knee and seat
- High waist with embroidered logo for added coverage
- 2 zippered front pockets
- Zippered and gusseted fastening at ankle
- D3O CE Level 1 vented impact armor at hips and knees
Belstaff Charley Jeans
The Charley Jeans use abrasion-resistant denim that is blended with 50% Dyneema - an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene fiber with 15 times the tensile strength of steel.
The classic five-pocket design has a regular cut and straight-leg tailoring. Rivetless pockets save your tank from scratches, and reflective piping helps add some low-light visibility. Vented D3O impact armor is included for the hip bones and knees and rated to CE Level 1. Knee armor is height adjustable for a perfect fit. The Belstaff Charley Jeans were designed in collaboration with the one and only Charley Boorman.
- Armored 50% Dyneema denim fabric
- Classic 5-pocket design
- Straight leg, regular fit
- Reflective piping at hem for visibility
- Embossed Long Way Up suede patch
- Rivetless pockets
- Belstaff branded metal hardware
- D3O CE Level 1 vented armor at hip and knee
Belstaff New Snaefell Pants
The counterpart to the Snaefell Jacket, the Belstaff New Snaefell Trousers are constructed of high-quality Waxed Cordura 500.
Although this durable fabric with its hand finished wax treatment is inherently water resistant, it is backed with a seam-sealed Miporex waterproof membrane for 100% weatherproofing. A removable quilted liner enables the New Snaefell Pants to match the temperature versatility of the Snaefell Jacket. CE approved soft protectors are included at the knees and hips, and are easily removable for washing. Combine the fashionable Belstaff New Snaefell Pants with the corresponding jacket and ride in perfect comfort and style through fall, winter, and spring.
- Waxed Cordura 500 with hand finished treatment
- Miporex waterproof membrane
- Cotton twill lining
- Removable quilted liner
- Two front classic pockets
- Removable soft protectors at knees and hips
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
Belstaff Pure Moto Denim Pants
Quality armored riding denim with Belstaff’s signature European style.
The Belstaff PM Denim Riding Pants feature a black wash 100% cotton denim outer layer backed with a full length 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® Lining. The impact areas are reinforced with another layer of localized 100% DuPont Kevlar® Jersey for maximum abrasion resistance. For impact protection, soft and flexible CE armor is standard at the hips and knees, making the Belstaff PM Jeans some of the most protective riding jeans in their class. And in classic five pocket design, fashion cut with a Belstaff label in handsome suede, the Belstaff Pure Moto Denim Pants are possibly even more stylish than they are protective.
- 100% cotton denim outer construction
- 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® lining
- Critical points (knees and lumbar area) reinforced with 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® Jersey
- CE removable soft protectors at hips and knees
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-