When it comes to motorcycle racing, having the right gear is essential for both performance and safety. Revit! is known for its high-quality motorcycle gear like riding jackets, pants, etc, and its racing suits are no exception. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the Best Revit! Motorcycle Racing Suits.
REV’IT! Vertex Pro Race Suit
The REVIT Vertex Pro Race Suit is constructed from long-lasting Monaco Performance cowhide for protection and PWR | Kevlar stretch for extra strength.
REV’IT! Argon Race Suit
The Revit Argon Race Suit goes back to basics with Monaco cowhide for abrasion resistance. Panels of PWR|shell stretch improve fit and let you move on the bike without feeling constrained.
REV’IT! Quantum 2 Race Suit
The Quantum 2 One-Piece Race Suit from REV'IT! is a perfect balance of substance with style. The Quantum 2 sports the same Betac shoulder.
REV’IT! Apex Race Suit
The REV'IT! Apex Race Suit is a track-ready, technical, full-leather one-piece suit for knee-dragging action.
Here are the pros and cons of the Best Revit! Motorcycle Racing Suits:
- High-quality materials – Revit! uses high-quality materials like cowhide leather and CE-level 2 armor to ensure maximum protection for the rider.
- Comfortable fit – Many of the suits have stretch panels and contoured designs for a comfortable and snug fit.
- Stylish design – Revit! offers a range of stylish designs and colors to suit the rider’s personal style.
- Removable liners and knee sliders – Many of the suits have removable liners and knee sliders for added customization and convenience.
- Aerodynamic design – Some suits are designed for optimal aerodynamics, which can improve the rider’s performance on the track.
- Expensive – Revit! motorcycle racing suits can be quite expensive compared to other brands, which may not be affordable for all riders.
- Limited sizing options – Some suits may have limited sizing options, which can make it difficult for some riders to find a suit that fits them properly.
- Limited ventilation – Some of the suits may not have enough ventilation for warmer weather conditions, which can make the rider uncomfortable and overheated.
- Limited protection – Some of the suits may not offer as much protection as others, depending on the specific design and materials used.
- Limited availability – Revit! suits may not be as widely available as other brands, which can make it more difficult for riders to find them in stores.
In conclusion, the Best Revit! Motorcycle Racing Suits offer a range of high-quality options for riders looking for both performance and protection on the track or on the road. With premium materials like cowhide leather and CE-level 2 armor, these suits provide excellent protection and durability. Additionally, many of the suits offer features like stretch panels and removable liners for added comfort and customization.
While these suits may be more expensive than other brands, they are an investment in both safety and style for serious motorcycle riders. Overall, the Best Revit! Motorcycle Racing Suits are a top choice for riders who demand the best in quality, functionality, and design.