Arai Contour-X Helmet
As with every Arai, the Contour-X is formed around protection, first and foremost. Manufactured by hand, the outer shell maintains core strength but with a substantial weight reduction.
The smooth, round shape is a key Arai signature and primarily designed to ‘glance-off’ and spread impact forces. Each Arai helmet goes through five separate quality-control departments: after the shell is made, after painting and graphic completion, after assembly and two in-process inspections; so you can be confident you’re getting the best of the best!
The Contour-X offers a fresh choice for riders that want the very best performance from a helmet – in terms of protection, comfort and ease of wear, day-in-day out – with zero compromise. For easy access on and off the Contour-X features a 5mm flare around the base, while the VAS MAX vision visor comes with a Pinlock insert ready to use. The premium brushed nylon interior is removable and features Facial Contour System (FCS) and neck roll wire pocket. It also features Emergency Release System (ERS).
Using the aerodynamic and protective abilities of Arai’s full-race helmets and all the experience and know-how earned over millions of road miles, the new Contour-X slips through the air neatly and efficiently, wrapping its wearer in a cocoon of luxury.
PB e-cLc Outer Shell:
The PB e-cLc outer shell design outlines a stylish, organic shape and uses a Peripherally Belted e-Complex Laminate Construction for lightweight strength; it’s designed to glance off and spread impact forces. New materials have been used to substitute the AR-mat as middle layer, resulting in a substantial weight reduction while maintaining the same strength as the PB-cLc construction.
Comprehensive and controllable ventilation is based around 13 ventilation ports: 7 intake, 6 exhaust. The 3D Arai logo feeds cooling air into two central intake points and works well at low speed, alongside dual F1-derived tear duct top intakes, twin brow vents and 2-position sliding air-scoop, filtered chin vent. Hot air is efficiently extracted via the 3-way one-piece rear exhaust/spoiler, twin flush-fit side exhausts (with foam dams to reduce noise) and neck exhaust.
Arai’s Proprietary Liner:
The fully removable interior liner system is made from odor resistant material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin, as well as a softer liner material and adjustable temple padding to allow for a customized fit. All parts (replaceable or not) can be cleaned with lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse well after cleaning and never dry in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Interior parts in different size thickness are available for a custom fit for every rider.
VAS V MV Shield:
The VAS MAX Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding and comes standard with a clear anti-fog Pinlock insert.
VAS Shield System:
Normally the shield mounting position must remain relatively high, because a lower shield pivot will not allow the shield to open or close. The VAS (Variable Axis System) has a variable axis (moving pivot point). This allows shield opening and closing even with the lower shield position.
VAS Shield Latch System:
VAS shield latch system captures and holds the shield closed more securely to help prevent unexpected opening. In addition to a de-mist position, the larger latch design allows for an intuitive and seamless operation of the shield.
- PB e-cLc Shell has superb tensile strength
- 3-position sliding air-scoop chin vent flows a larger intake volume of air and has a replaceable filter
- Adjustable chin vent is easy to use with gloves
- One-piece rear exhaust/spoiler draws air and smooths airflow, improving stability
- 13 total ventilation ports
- VAS (Variable Axis System) shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open
- VAS MAX Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons
- Clear Pinlock insert included
- Replaceable/washable cheek pads and interior
- Neckroll is removable and has a wire pocket
- Emergency Release System (ERS)
- Snell 2020 and DOT approved
Icon Airflite Cat Scratch Fever Helmet
Don't be pigeonholed into a certain type of riding. You may not fit into a neat little riding category so rock a helmet that doesn't either.
The Icon Airflite Helmet can attack corners on the weekends and battle against traffic on the weekdays. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking through ape hangers or gripping clip-ons. The Icon Air Flite Helmet doesn’t care what you ride. It just wants to go fast and look threatening.
Its chin vent is functional to flow air and terrify à la a Hannibal Lecter face mask. Intake vents snort in so much fresh air that you can smell pedestrian’s fear as you’re rolling down the block. They will not jaywalk in front of you. A drop down internal sun visor allows you to manage the sun or go to incognito mode at the flip of a switch. The injection molded polycarbonate shell is strong to absorb energy and remain intact just in case you unintentionally headbutt something solid. Its Hydradry liner wicks moisture to keep your noggin dry and comfortable.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Includes RST purple and Clear quick-change fog-free FliteShields
- Internal Dark Smoke DropShield
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- Removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Chin curtain
- Molded breath deflector
- Installed RST purple spoiler
- Removable side plates
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) and SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Bell Race Star Flex DLX Labyrinth Helmet
The Race Star Flex is 10% lighter than its Race Star cousin and features speaker pockets plus new triple-density cheek pads for even more comfort.
The Bell Race Star Flex Helmet has been updated for improved comfort. The Race Star Flex is 10% lighter than its Race Star cousin and features speaker pockets plus new triple-density cheekpads for even more comfort. Constructed using the latest in carbon fiber technology and developed through extensive wind tunnel and track testing, the Race Star’s design features a superlight 3K Carbon Shell, Raceview ergonomics for unmatched visibility and the three layer Flex Impact Liner to manage slow, mid and high energy impacts.
The DLX indicates that a Panovision ProTint Photochromatic shield is included in the box! ProTint Photochromatic shields automatically adjust to light conditions, darkening when exposed to sunlight and clearing in low light. It eliminates the need to change between tinted and clear shields when riding in the light of day, the darkness of night and anything in between.
FIT: The Bell Race Star Flex has a narrow neck roll opening and snug cheekpads to occlude noise and to mitigate movement at high speeds. These padded elements will conform to your unique features by a break in margin up to 20% over time as the foam compresses.
FLEX IMPACT LINER: Pro Star and Race Star helmets feature the Flex impact liner, a first-of-its kind, three-layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high-speed. It does this by using three different materials at three different densities. As the impact becomes greater, higher density layers are engaged to manage energy.
RACEVIEW: The Star features two unique profile shapes for two distinctly different types of riding. The Raceview profile used on the Pro Star and Race Star uses an orientation specifically optimized for a tucked, more compact position. Conversely, the Streetview profile used for the Star is designed for a more upright, sport or touring position.
PANOVISION VIEWPORT: No matter what or how you ride, one factor remains constant: the need for maximum visibility. Whether racing or going on a simple ride in the mountains, the ability to make safe headchecks and see obstacles clearly is critical.The Panovision viewport in the Star offers riders additional vertical and lateral visibility over the previous Star and more traditional viewports. This allows the rider to see better in a tight or tucked position and make saferlane changes and head-checks.
VIRUS Cool Jade Power Mesh Liner: The Pro Star and Race Star feature the most technically advanced liner on the market. Designed to withstand the rigors of hard use in extreme conditions, the Virus liner allows athletes to stay cool, keep comfortable and beat the funk. CoolJade fabric from Virus has been infused with recycled jade to create a natural cooling effect. The ultra-wicking construction combined with CoolJade infused yarn decreases your skin surface temperature up to 10° F – keeping you comfortable, dry and cool.
3K CARBON SHELL: The proven 3K carbon fiber on the Race Star gives this helmet the look, performance, and feel of a true race helmet.
MAGNEFUSION MAGNETIC CHEEKPADS: Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheekpads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
- 10% lighter weight than Race Star
- Panovision Raceview Viewport
- Panovision ProTint Photochromatic face shield included
- Flex Impact Liner
- 3K Carbon Shell
- Triple-density cheek pads
- Virus Cool Jade Mesh Liner
- Magnefusion cheekpads
- Field tested and developed by working with professional riders on the track
- Optimized aerodynamics using Bell’s state-of-the-art wind tunnel, the Bell Star’s aerodynamics have been fine-tuned with advanced riding simulations
- 6 EPS and 5 shell sizes allows a more proportional fit and improved performance, especially at high speeds
- Speaker pockets
- Zippered helmet bag included
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT certifications
Scorpion EXO-AT960 Topographic Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-AT960 Modular Helmet has evolved from the super popular Scorpion EXO-AT950 Adventure Motorcycle helmet.
The EXO-AT960 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed for a more aerodynamic touring helmet. An oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin bar can be conveniently flipped up. The internal drop down Speedview sun-visor allows you to adjust to changing lighting conditions throughout the day. And for those who need to stay connected, the EXO-AT960 was specifically designed to integrate with the new EXO-COM BlueTooth Communicator Kit while the large speaker pockets also make it compatible with many other Bluetooth systems.
- Advanced LG Polycarbonate Shell
- CAD-refined aerodynamics result in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint, minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter and more stable ride
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption
- Strategically placed channels throughout the EPS foam provide increased airflow
- Dual Position mouth vent allows the 1st position to act as a defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation
- KwikWick C moisture wicking liner is easily removable and washable
- KwikFit 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate most eyegses
- Retractable interchangeable Speedview drop down sun visor
- Wide eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility
- External peak visor can be easily removed to improve the aerodynamics
- Integrates with the Scorpion EXO-COM Communicator Kit
- Block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- Easy-use Flip-up Chin Bar features a single lever release which allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand
- DOT Certification
- ECE 22.06 Certification
Shoei GT-Air II Notch Helmet
The shell design of the new Shoei GT-Air 2 has evolved but remains true to its aerodynamic and stable roots.
Featuring an improved ventilation scheme, the GT-Air II includes the lengthened QSV-2 drop down sun visor which provides 5mm more coverage for instant sun relief.
Like its flip-up cousin, the Neotec 2, the GT Air 2 has a micro ratchet chin strap and is designed to integrate with the GT-Air II specific SRL 2 Bluetooth Communication System by Sena for a clean and low profile installation.
Aerodynamic Shell Design:
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Multi-piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift as well as diminishes pressure on the rider’s neck while riding at speed
Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM):
- High performance fiber materials combined with elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Three shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-2XL
CNS-1 Shield System:
- CNS-1 three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Includes Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
- Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
- Scratch-resistant shield coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A&B rays
Sun Shield Visor System:
- Built-in QSV-2 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach slider activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing the integrity of the GT-Air’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Redesigned upper air intake vent positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Enlarged lower intake vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- Upper and lower intake vents are easy to operate even with gloved hands
- Rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust
- Three intake, six exhaust vents
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved in an accident, in turn making the Shoei GT-Air more easily removable
Micro Ratchet Chin-Strap:
- 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick, smooth and easy to operate
Icon Airform Dark Helmet
The Icon Airform Helmet is built for riders who need the accouterments of a touring helmet with the performance of a track helmet.
Its streamlined and race inspired shell is injection molded polycarbonate for strength. The exterior’s glow-in-the-dark is ready for some night fright riding. The fog-free Icon Optics Face Shield increases peripheral vision and produces an unmatched distortion-free line of sight so you can keep your eyes on the prize. An internal sun visor drops down to shield your eyes at the flip of a switch.
Together with the airflow channels formed in the EPS liner, the Hydradry moisture-wicking interior keeps your head dry. A sculpted neck roll lets you move into and out of the tuck position without as much interference with your jacket, one less thing to distract you while you are riding. Speaker pockets make it easy to install Icon’s R.A.U. Bluetooth Communicator so you can stay connected.
The Icon Airform Helmet is purpose built for multiple applications. It doesn’t matter what you ride.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Includes dark smoke and clear fog-free Icon Optics face shields
- Rapid-release system
- Dark smoke internal sun visor
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Internal airflow geometry
- Continuous venting system
- Removable Hydradry 3-piece moisture wicking liner
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Sculpted neck roll
- Internal speaker pockets are compatible with Icon’s R.A.U. Bluetooth communicator
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE) & PSC (JAPAN) helmet safety standards. Does not ship with PSC Or MFJ certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Alpinestars Supertech M10 Daytona 23 LE Helmet
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M10 draws on its depth.
experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
The Alpinestars Supertech M10 Carbon helmet uses a lightweight carbon fiber shell that comes in 4 different shell sizes. It’s visor release system holds the visor/peak securely, but releases in the event of impact. Alpinestars provides 2 peaks with 2 different angles depending on the rider’s preference. Ventilation is top notch with numerous inlet and outlet ports connected with a series of airways that snake through the interior. The internal liner is an amalgamation of protective and comfort materials. A multiple density inner liner absorbs impacts while a MIPS-E2 liner protects against rotational energy. Alpinestars’ proprietary A-Head system is an adjustable head frame that allows you to adjust how the helmet sits on the head. Soft EPP foam cushions the bottom lip of the helmet to help avoid collarbone injury in the event of a crash. Emergency removable cheek pads along with a design prepared for the E-Ject helmet removal system make the Alpinestars Supertech M10 Carbon Helmet a protective motocross helmet filled to the brim with safety features.
This isn’t a fast food burger that has been sitting under a heat lamp. This type of refinement has to be made from the ground up. The feature packed Alpinestars Supertech M10 Carbon Helmet is a Michelin starred restaurant’s testing menu compared to lower end helmets.
- Lightweight outer shell constructed from carbon fiber
- Four shell sizes
- Multiple density inner liner
- Fitted with E-2 MIPS
- Easy release visor
- Spare visor included
- A-Head adjustable top pad height
- Maximum ventilation with 19 intake and 5 exhaust ports
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam to prevent damage to collarbone in case of crash
- Removable, emergency release cheek pads with 3D contoured foam
- Removable anti-bacterial and hydrophobic comfort liner
- Hydration prepared
- E-Ject prepared
- DOT and ECE approved
Klim F3 Carbon Pro Helmet
Klim engineered the Klim F3 Carbon Pro Helmet specifically to reduce fatigue and improve comfort over long rides, and ultimately to challenge what “lightweight” really means.
Built with ultralight hand-laid carbon fiber for the best consistency in shell thickness and resin distribution, the F3 Carbon Helmet was designed with ultimate safety without sacrificing comfort. By using Korod technology, Klim is able to offer un matched ventilation through the impact protection material itself as opposed to just relying entirely on vents piercing the EPS.
- Carbon fiber hand-laid shell
- Shell construction process avoids deposits and imperfections
- Triple-density eps
- Korod technology energy absorbing materials and construction
- Fid-lock quick release strap
- Upgraded visor resists cracking
- Comfortable antimicrobial moisture wicking liner
- 13 intake vents
- 6 exhaust vents
- Direct vent EPS design
- ECE 22.06 certified