Frogg Toggs Frogg Feet Boot Covers
Add an extra layer of waterproof protection with the Frogg Toggs Frogg Feet Boot Covers.
- Full-length hook-and-loop attachment at the rear
- Elastic gusset on the bottom keeps it in place and secure
- Easy-on and -off.
Sedici Strada II Animale Helmet
The Sedici Strada 2 Animale Helmet picks up where the previous generation left off to deliver performance and protection for any rider.
A proprietary blend of fiberglass and aramid fiber creates a strong lightweight shell. Three distinct shell sizes are an upgrade from the previous generation and make sure that the helmet you pick fits like a low profile lid. The shell’s aerodynamics reduce lift and turbulence at speed so you can focus on the road ahead. The dual density EPS liner features cut out channels to help direct airflow through the helmet for excellent ventilation.
Deliberately designed features help the Strada 2 Animale perform for the most demanding of motorcyclists. A dark smoke internal drop down sun visor deploys just by sliding a switch so the days of swapping face shields are over. Multiple intake vents direct fresh air into the helmet, while exhaust ports pull stale air out. The interior of the helmet is removable and washable so you can keep it fresh riding season after riding season. Small panels of padding at the forehead and temples allow you to adjust the fit with 5mm of customization. A removable chin skirt helps seal off the bottom of the helmet to manage wind noise.
- Fiberglass and DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber construction is lightweight without sacrificing strength
- Aerodynamically tuned shape reduces lift and turbulence
- Dual-density EPS liner channeled for airflow
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Quick release anti-scratch flat race shield
- Face shield is Pinlock ready for added fog resistance (Pinlock insert sold separately)
- Seamless 360-degree face shield gasket minimizes wind noise
- Dark smoke drop-down inner sun shield
- 2 position high flow chin vent channels fresh air across the inner shield and rider’s face
- Dual intake vents at the crown with 3 settings
- 3 rear exhaust vents to maximize air extraction
- Removable, washable multi-density cheek pads are moisture wicking and antibacterial
- Adjustable padding at forehead and temples with 5mm of customization
- Removable chin skirt helps minimize wind noise (included)
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards
- Double D-ring chin strap
- Reflective inserts at bottom of neck roll and cheek pads
- Reinforced chin bar and post mechanism for safe, secure closure
HJC i10 Helmet
The HJC i10 Helmet pushes the limits of a polycarbonate shell to create a full face helmet with a light aerodynamic shell and a price tag that isn't too heavy either.
The Advanced Channeling Ventilation System directs air through the helmet to pull out hot air and moisture. The chin bar intake vent guides air up into the face shield to prevent fogging. Install the anti-fog lens (sold separately) to add an insulative layer of air to your face shield so your hot breath doesn’t condense on a cold shield. The removable interior makes it easy to keep the lining fresh after a simple washing. Special grooves along the temple relieve pressure while wearing glasses. The HJC i10 Helmet is ready to take the Smart HJC Bluetooth Communication System so you can stay in contact with your riding buddies.
- Advanced lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Aerodynamic shell shape using advanced CAD technology reduces turbulence
- Impact-absorbing, multi-density EPS liner
- SuperCool® moisture-wicking interior materials
- Glasses grooves to accommodate most styles of eyeglasses frames
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS)
- Full front-to-back air channels to evacuate heat and humidity
- Chin bar intake and side venturi exhaust vents flow air along face shield to mitigate fogging
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Accepts all i10 cheek pads, which are interchangeable throughout shell sizes
- HJ-31 Pinlock-prepared face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Optically correct, three dimensional face shield offers 95% UV protection
- RapidFire™ shield replacement system allows for quick, secure, and tool-less shield removal and installation
- D-ring chin strap closure
- Bluetooth-ready design accepts SMART HJC 10B or 20B Bluetooth communicators
- DOT and SNELL M2020 (sizes 3XL-5XL are DOT only)
Arai Classic-V Helmet (XS)
Arai has done it again, creating an old-school lid with the modern technology and fine finish for which Arai is known.
Not content to use an inferior shell, the Classic-V has a PBcLc-constructed shell, the same as found in the Arai X model helmets. Technology doesn’t stop at the shell. Arai realized that many open-faced helmets drop the ball on ventilation, leaving the rider with a hot and sweaty head. The Classic V has hidden interior vents, with 3 air intakes built into the forehead liner that draw cooling air up and over the head to 3 lower rear exhausts. Add on a 5 snap face shield or a 3 snap visor to complete your look (face shield and visor sold separately). The Arai Classic V Helmet, where the V stands for ventilation.
- PB-cLc shell, same tech in Arai X generation helmets
- Faux leather edge trim recesses into the shell
- Hidden interior ventilation
- One-piece, multi-density EPS
- 3 air intakes in the front forehead liner and 2 rear exhaust portals
- 5 snaps for optional face shield
- Goggle strap holder
- Anti-microbial interior
- Removable cheek pads
- Snell M2015 and DOT approved
Fox Racing V1 Matte Helmet
The Fox Racing V1 Helmet is a lightweight, race-ready helmet with an ultra-precise fit achieved through 4 unique shell sizes.
This unprecedented attention to detail is matched further by each shell size receiving its own, uniquely-sized impact-absorbing EPS layer. The MIPS slip liner mitigates rotational forces – common in off-road riding – to help the helmet meet both DOT and ECE certifications. A series of intake and exhaust vents keep the rider cool, and washable internal liners and cheek pads keep the helmet fresh. The V1 Helmet features a patented Magnetic Visor Release System for the sun peak which protects the peak from damage and, more importantly, reduces any wrenching forces from transferring to the rider’s neck in the event of a tumble.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS)
- Lightweight, injection molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS)
- Removable, washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake vents and 5 exhaust vents
- Meets ECE 22.05 and DOT certification
Scorpion EXO-R320 Endeavor Helmet (XS)
Step into the world of full-face helmets with the Scorpion EXO-R320.
Jam-packed with features and protection, the EXO-R320 has an LG polycarb shell, dual-density EPS, and a face shield that locks down when you’re ready to start carving up those twisties. Riding with buddies? Eyeglass friendly interior with pockets for speakers. The face shield is Pinlock-prepared, so pop in an insert lens (sold separately) to keep the roads ahead of you clear in sight.
- Advanced LG polycarbonate shell
- Dual density EPS
- Ellip-Tec ratchet system
- Pinlock-ready face shield
- KwikWick II washable anti-microbial comfort liner
- Aero-tuned ventilation system
- Vent/Locking face shield lever
- KwikFit cheek pads accommodate eyeglasses
- Communication system speaker pockets
- DOT approved
LS2 Blaze Helmet
This dual-sport helmet takes all the performance of a modern MX helmet and adds the features needed to make it the ultimate ADV or UTV helmet.
The Blaze shell is constructed from LS2’s Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA), a lightweight strong composite material, and is paired with a multi-density EPS liner into three shell sizes. The helmet features multiple intake and exhaust ports ported through the EPS liner for flow-through ventilation plus an optically correct Class A faceshield and internal sun visor.
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell
- 3 shell sizes
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Built-in drop-down sun shield
- Multi-port flow-through ventilation
- Quick-release ratchet strap closure
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218
Thor Sector Fader Helmet
When designing the Sector, Thor worked for hand in hand with their team riders to develop a helmet that checked all the boxes.
. From coverage, to comfort and ventilation, the Sector Helmet has been carefully designed to deliver first-class performance across the board.
- Dual density EPS liner provides progressive impact absorption
- Fully adjustable visor provides ample coverage
- Hi-flow mouth vent with filter to prevent roost from entering
- Injection molded polycarbonate/ ABS shell
- Flexible rubber nose piece helps deflect roost
- Rear shell shape quickly and easily positions the goggle strap
- Extensive venting with internal air passages for maximum cooling
- DOT / ECE 22.05 Approved
Alpinestars Supertech M5 Helmet
The all-new S-M5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing.
Alpinestars scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer a helmet that is safe and thoughtfully designed to deliver optimal protection and comfort. This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight, while the five density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption. Other key design features include an engineered raised area with padding to effectively reduce the forces transmitted to the collarbone and a patented visor release system that ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption
- Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on
- 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort
- Removable comfort liner with Silverplus treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking
- Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable
- Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance
- Soft textile chin strap is wider than certification requirements for optimal safety and rider comfort
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit
Fly Racing Formula Carbon Vector Helmet
An entirely new perspective on safety - that's what you can expect from the Fly Racing Formula Carbon Helmet.
Introducing a multi-layered and adaptive impact system, the Formula Helmet utilizes cutting edge technologies focused on protection beyond the the risk of skull fractures and deep into the realm of dangerous concussions.
Fly’s Impact Energy Cells, enhanced with RHEON, make up the Formula’s first line of defense. With the help of RHEON, an innovative viscoelastic material, Fly’s Impact Energy Cells enhance energy dissipation on impact through seven strategically placed energy cells in the helmet’s interior. For the Formula Helmet’s second act in protection, Fly has paired their patented Conehead EPS technology with expanded volume EPS in six highly critical zones, each specifically designed to respond accordingly to both low and high speed impacts. As an added bonus, the Conehead EPS design renders a softer and lighter EPS which increases the helmets comfort by reducing its overall weight and more efficiently absorbing impact forces over a wider array of impact situations. Finally, cloaked in 12K carbon fiber, the Formula Helmet’s shell is lightweight and incredibly robust with a flexible nylon peak that resists breaking and features a quick release mounting system.
Adaptive Impact System:
- 12K carbon fiber shell:
- Produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells:
- Made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conehead EPS Technology:
- Provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently.
- Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS:
- Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) chin bar
- Clavicle shell relief zone
- Custom molded rubber trim with an integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings
- Anti-microbial, quick-release comfort liner and cheek pads
- TFV (True Functional Ventilation) intake and exhaust vents with EPS vent channels
- Premium helmet garage included
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
O’Neal Sierra II Helmet
O'Neal Sierra II Helmet, featuring polycarbonate/ABS construction, is designed for more aggressive adventure riding and varying terrain.
The Sierra II Helmet includes an integrated face shield and a shorter peak visor for more diverse functionality.
- Shell is constructed from ABS
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Vent holes for optimal ventilation
- Integrated face shield
- Height adjustable helmet shield
- Padded chin strap with double-d safety lock
- Meets DOT and ECE 22.05 safety standards
- Designed for Street, Enduro, Side by Side and Adventure riding