The Kriega R35 is a backpack designed specifically for riders. Thanks to a strong YKK coil zipper, a distinctive middle yoke meets in the middle. Items are kept tightly against your back by several compression straps, preventing any unexpected weight changes. In this Kriega R35 backpack Review, we will discuss more details and features.
Instead of pressuring your shoulders, its broad structural chest panel distributes the weight across your body. This method dramatically expands your range of motion and enables you to concentrate on the path ahead.
Read Also: The Best Motorcycle Backpacks of 2022
Review of Kriega R35 Backpack
The Kriega R35 motorcycle backpack now has enhanced upper harness adjustability, full hydration integration, even larger durability thanks to Hypalon panels that resist abrasion, a more robust carry handle, and additional reflective silver web loops for simple attachment of US Drypacks, and reflective shock cord storage.
The 35-liter Kriega R35 has a 6-point pack compression system. The organizer compartments include the front mesh pocket with shock cord compression, top mesh zip pocket, 2 side accessible zip pockets, inside A4 sleeve, and key clip Kriega R35 backpack Review.
With the revolutionary QUAD LOC harness system, you can zip in and out once it is adjusted. The harness is positioned away from the underarms for complete flexibility of motion and no shoulder drag. The chest panel includes two zip pockets and a 3M Scotchlite fluorescent zip cover.
- SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace fabric
- Oversize YKK coil zippers
- Schoeller Dynatech with integrated 3M Scotchlite reflectivity
- 1000D Cordura on base and harness
- 420D nylon rip-stop: Lightweight yet extremely strong
- Unique QUAD LOC harness
- CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckles (patent protected)
- Upgraded harness to enable a wider range of riders to get the perfect Kriega fit
- Fully hydration compatible – reservoir relocated from outer pocket to the main compartment
- Optional Kriega 3 Liter Hydrapak + Tube
- Hydration tube routes out and over the shoulder through a covered duct located top, the center of the main compartment
- Reflective web loops on the sides of the pack to facilitate easier fastening of the US-10 expansion pack
- Front mesh pocket with shock-cord. 2 x outer zip-pockets
- Top zip-mesh pocket. Inner A4 sleeve pocket
- Reinforced carry handle. 10-year warranty
- 570mm H x 300mm W x 200mm D (22.4″ H x 11.8″ W x 7.9″ D)
Read Also: Best 10 Motorcycle Tail Bags Review
The groundbreaking R35 enables riders to easily carry even the heaviest loads without strain on the shoulders or limitation to arm movement while riding, thanks to its distinctive zip-in QuadlocTM harness.
The harness fully opens after being fitted, making it simple even with thick riding gear.
By eliminating loose strap ends and setting the waist tension quickly, Kriega’s patented alloy adjusters provide a clear, uncomplicated harness design. We hope you like our Kriega R35 backpack Review.
Check the Latest Price Here:-
With its unique zip-in Quadloc™ harness, the groundbreaking R35 allows riders to carry even the heaviest loads comfortably, without shoulder fatigue, and with no restriction to arm movement when riding.
The large main body is compatible with a hydration bladder and a CE-Level 2 back protector. And Large reflective panels front and rear add a level of safety for night riding.
Yes, they have integrated Quadloc harnesses.